K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Three sayings from students who got perfect scores on university entrance exams

1) Oh Seung Eun was the very first student who got a perfect score on university entrance exams in 1999. An interviewer asked her if she liked HOT.
"What's HOT?"

2) She was also asked how she got a perfect score.
"There wasn't any question that I didn't know of."

3) Park Chang Hee got a perfect score in 2009, when the exams were the hardest ever in history. He was asked what he was thinking when he was solving math questions.
"I spent 40 minutes solving the questions. For the rest of the time, I thought of how I was going to explain the questions to my friends."

-

Pann: Three legendary sayings of students who got a perfect score on university entrance exams

1. [+99, -10] I felt like someone slapped me hard when I read "what's HOT?"... It's like a teenager saying, "what's EXO?"

2. [+67, -0] I really respect those who get perfect scores on university entrance exams ㅋㅋ Even if I'm born again, I'll never be able to do that ㅋㅋ They must be smart and work really hard to the rate I can't even imagine.

3. [+67, -1] You can show off if you get a perfect score on university entrance exams

4. [+41, -0] Oh Seung Eun is currently a researcher at Harvard

5. [+36, -0] Oh Seung Eun sunbae-nim is my high school sunbae. I heard from a 99'er sunbae that Oh Seung Eun studied in a closet secretly with a bulb. She's a legendary sunbae-nim.



6. [+23, -0] "There wasn't any question that I didn't know of." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Person from a different world...

7. [+21, -0] I can feel their extra-ordinariness

8. [+16, -4] I might sound annoying but I got one of the highest scores nationwide in 2011 and I'm currently in medical science at Seoul University.

Back To Top