K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sungjae and Joy have their WGM wedding at Everland


"We're going to our wedding today!!"




Pann: Everland situation that make you go hul (BTOB Red Velvet)

1. [+138, -8] Because of the filming, people at Everland were disturbed. The lines were scattered and it was hard to move around... Do they think the show is everything?

2. [+120, -4] I sincerely wish WGM to be cancelled. I can only curse.

3. [+98, -4] I want to destroy everything. Hope WGM flops. I never thought they'd have a wedding at Everland ^^

4. [+37, -0] Sungjae and Joy's clothes are so outdated... I know that their concept is a prince and a princess but couldn't the quality and the colors be fancier? WGM is just...

5. [+31, -20] I know it's scripted so I find it cute ㅋㅋ I hope both groups become close. They must've talked to each other a lot ㅋㅋ Lee Changsub achieved his wish of seeing his same-age friend ㅋㅋ Irene and Joy are so pretty. Sungjae and Ilhoon are handsome. Changsub's short hair is cute and Hyunsik's eye smile ㅋㅋ Filming at Everland though... The scale got bigger.

6. [+26, -0] What the hell is this... I was surprised to see Changsub in the first picture. I saw BTOB in the next picture and thought it was about their comeback. I was confused when I saw Irene and wondered if a bunch of celebrities were at Everland. And then I realized what it is... It's so childish. Are they in kindergarten or something? It's too much, I'm speechless.

Back To Top