K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Minho's unsuspicious relationships with female idols


Pann: A male idol that people don't get suspicious when he's close to female idols

1. [+131, -0] Three SM male idols that people don't get suspicious when they're close to female idols = Heechul, Key, Minho

2. [+128, -1] It's not limited to female idols. He's also nice to guys and hyungs, so he's liked by everyone. Son Hyun Joo is almost the age of Minho's dad but they drink together... He actually has a lot of aegyo because he's a maknae son.

3. [+104, -6] Kya fuck. He's too handsome and it makes me swear.

4. [+54, -0] Only orc guys hate Minho. He honestly has nothing to get bashed for. Visual, good personalities, bad rapping but good vocal, and is in charge of SHINee's low voice ㅋㅋ

5. [+51, -0] He's also trustful. He sent a snack truck to Who Are You team on So Hyun's birthday. No wonder why people like him.



6. [+46, -0] Choi Kind. I wonder how kinder he'll be to his future wife. I think he's going to be really gentle and sweet to his woman. Why can't I find someone like him?

7. [+36, -0] When Minho is with a female idol, they don't look like a couple, they look like siblings. I think this is why ㅋㅋ They're all handsome and pretty.

8. [+32, -0] No wonder why his nickname is Choi Kind...

9. [+28, -0] A female idol that people don't get suspicious when she's close to male idols = Amber

10. [+21, -0] My friend's husband is in the same baseball club as Minho and he said Minho is an unfair character ㅋㅋ He said he's never seen such an unfair character like him. Handsome, nice, and friendly enough to say hi to strangers and chat. He also has fun innocently ㅋㅋ He's either exercising or travelling. He once joined producer Jang Jin's family trip ㅋㅋ I had no interest in Minho before but I started to view him differently.

11. [+16, -0] Minho is daebak handsome. I went to Music Bank and went to the bathroom. I got out and suddenly, 100 people in a nearby cafe started screaming and ran towards me. I froze and thought I was watching a zombie movie. Suddenly, SHINee walked right in front of me. I saw them so close ㅠㅠ They were running towards me because of Minho. I saw Minho first and he was extremely handsome. I didn't even look at other members, I didn't think of turning my eyes away from him. I kept staring at Minho and thought I was seeing a fairytale prince. I stared at him until he disappeared in my sight. I regretted because I didn't look at other members but I couldn't turn my eyes away from him, he was so handsome. After that, all I thought was Minho until I went home ㅋㅋ I went to Music Bank to cheer for my bias but I only thought of Minho ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -1] This is Minho anecdote from my friend. He used to live in the same apartment as SHINee. Whenever he went out in midnight to buy drinks, he saw SHINee who was coming back after practicing. One day, he came back with drinks in his hands and SHINee held the elevator door opened for him. He thanked them and they exchanged awkward smiles. Minho asked him how old he was and he answered. Minho said, "you're hyung." Since then, whenever he saw Minho, Minho greeted him with "hi hyung". One day, he brought friends after drinking. Again, they ran into SHINee. Minho said, "oh, hyung's friends? Hyung, you have friends?" and his friends and SHINee members burst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He joined SHINee's anti cafe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top