K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee and Winner's theory of parallel


1) Five members
2) No media-play from their companies
3) Logical fans, voting power, hiatus wait
4) Jonghyun and Kang Seungyoon talk prettily
5) Mysterious and classy concept and teasers
6) Minho
7) Debut songs giving you a heart attack
8) Lack of Korean promotions

-

Pann: SHINee and Winner's theory of parallel

1. [+147, -1] I'm an Incle but I really like SHINee ㅠㅠ

2. [+133, -4] Both groups have classy auras

3. [+130, -2] Can I cry at the fact that they suffered through a lot of controversies

4. [+41, -1] Seungyoon and Key are close friends

5. [+36, -0] Winner Mino and Taemin were in a same class in high school... goosebumps



6. [+33, -0] I'm an Inner Circle but I really like SHINee. I enjoy their songs :) I'm happy to see Winner mentioned with SHINee who gets approved by everyone ㅠㅠ I hope to see both groups together...

Back To Top