K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Popularity: iKON vs Seventeen


Pann: In your school, which of these two groups is more popular?

1. [+72, -4] iKON doesn't have a lot of fans but everybody knows their song. Not everybody knows Seventeen's song but they have a lot of fans.

2. [+49, -6] iKON is more well-known. Seventeen is more liked.

3. [+44, -14] About 10 girls in my class stan Seventeen

4. [+30, -11] In my school, Seventeen is never even mentioned... I found out about them on Pann.

5. [+24, -8] Definitely iKON for my class. There are 2 Seventeen fans and most students stan iKON. Everbody gathers and watches iKON's music video.

6. [+18, -7] Seventeen actually has a lot of fans

7. [+15, -4] iKON to be honest

8. [+15, -4] There are a lot of boys in my school that are hip-hop fans. iKON is more popular thanks to Show Me The Money ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -7] Seventeen

10. [+14, -0] My class stans iKON but the next class stans Seventeen! ㅋㅋ

11. [+12, -2] No one in my school knows Seventeen... Boys don't know iKON but they like Bobby. When I tell them that there's a group called Seventeen, they go "it has 17 members???!!!" I've never seen anyone who knows about Seventeen. Oh, some people know Vernon because of Show Me The Money.

12. [+11, -4] Seventeen! I was the first one to stan them and my class started getting addicted to them ㅋㅋ

Back To Top