Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Vegetarian Mark vs Meat Eater Guillaume, a close match
Source: TV Report via Naver
(UK rep) Mark: "I've been a vegetarian for 15 years. There were times when I ate meat by mistake. If meat is mixed in a soup, I can't tell."
Guillaume: "If you don't eat meat, there's a high chance of getting your bone broken."
Mark: "I liked meat when I was young but from the animals' perspective, it's sad. They die when they're too young."
Guillaume: "There's this famous saying, "you can't make friends by salad only." It's said by Homer Simpson."
Mark: "I have enough friends."
1. [+3521, -48] "It's said by Homer Simpson" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+2193, -48] I like meat but I can't judge others because it's their choice
3. [+1556, -116] How can you resist meat... Hah, tonight makes me miss chicken
4. [+479, -14] Stop telling vegetarians that vegetables also have lives. Stop telling meat eaters that they feel bad for the animals. Stop caring about others' choices. You eat what you want. I have a dog so I don't eat dog meat. If you have a cow, you wouldn't be able to eat beef. I grow cherry tomatoes nowadays and I can't eat them. Just eat whatever you want.
5. [+325, -12] I like how Guillaume has good personalities. He loves Korea more than anyone and he doesn't get too offended when others make fun of him and knows how to let it go. But his body is a beast ㅋㅋ Guillaume and Albe are my faves on Abnormal Summit.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler, "Olympics in Northeast Asia all had plagiarism controversies except Korea"
Source: TV Report via Naver
Olympics in Japan got criticisms for plagiarizing a Belgian theater logo.
Olympics in China got criticisms for plagiarizing Let It Go for the theme song.
1. [+259, -6] I listened to China's theme song and I thought it was Let It Go sung in Chinese... It's really that similar.
2. [+215, -7] It's not like Tyler said a lie. Zhang Yuan makes an annoyed face but that's it. But that Japan representative's eyes turn venomous. What he said when he was first on Abnormal Summit, "Japanese people hate Korea because Korea hates Japan." How ignorant is he about history? Look at the way Japanese people behave. They know exactly what they've done so they pretend to be overly kind on the outside. "The one that farts is the one that gets mad." And they have evil mind on the inside.
3. [+42, -3] Stop having that Japanese kid. He's not funny and he's ignorant... There's not a thing that I like from him.
4. [+27, -1] The opening ceremony of Pyeongchang Olympics should not be like Incheon Asian Games... The opening ceremony of Incheon Asian Games was so embarrassing.
5. [+17, -3] I'm really worried about Pyeongchang Winter Olympics... Why were we so hung up on this? The only popular sports in Korea are short-track and speed skating... Figure skating? The popularity was gone the moment Kim Yuna retired... Winter Olympics in a country like this... I'm so worried.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel becomes an actor... "I don't know what to do because it's my first"
Source: My Daily via Naver
Daniel will play a professor and Sam will play a guard in an upcoming drama 'Murim School'
1. [+967, -19] Omo... Should I watch the drama for Daniel +_+
2. [+685, -15] Daniel's charming ㅋㅋ
3. [+601, -17] I must watch it for Daniel ㅋㅋ
4. [+281, -45] But Okyere's is the biggest
- You mean his penis?
- Hul, I thought this comment was talking about his body...
5. [+57, -6] Daniel as a professor... It matches him really well ^^