K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

4-syllabic rookie girl groups


Red Velvet



Lovelyz



GFriend



Oh My Girl



April

-

Pann: Which one do you like the most from 4-syllabic rookie girl groups?

1. [+107, -24] I don't like GFriend because of their lip-sync. April's song is really mediocre. Red Velvet, Lovelyz, and Oh My Girl for me

2. [+84, -46] GFriend has the best performance. Red Velvet has the best personalities. Not sure about April. Lovelyz is the most talented one. Oh My Girl is called B1A4's sister group but they still would've gotten popular without the title. They're talented.

3. [+43, -5] I really liked Oh My Girl's Closer concept. It's dreamy and innocent. It's a new concept I haven't seen before. The song is good, too. They were called ugly but a lot of members are actually pretty. I always liked Red Velvet. Red Velvet and Oh My Girl for me.

4. [+39, -2] Oh My Girl became likeable after the MR-removed video of Closer and Halo. Lovelyz's song is catchy. Red Velvet's stages are fun to watch. GFriend has synchronized choreography! I like them all.

5. [+39, -2] Oh My Girl and Lovelyz

6. [+39, -6] Red Velvet. I'm also starting to like Oh My Girl

7. [+30, -5] I like them all except GFriend. GFriend lacks talent. Most groups have 1~2 untalented members but GFriend has only one talented member. If they can't sing because of the dance, then they should give up the dance. A singer's job is not dancing. They can't even do their job properly and yet they do hardcore choreography ㅋㅋ If they want to do hardcore choreography, they should be able to sing live with it. I disliked them the moment I watched their MR-removed video.

8. [+29, -3] Lovelyz and Red Velvet are so likeable. They're also close.

Back To Top