K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM's outstanding visuals

Pann: Honestly, don't SM kids have the fanciest looks from all idols?

1. [+206, -40] Soo Man's flower garden ㅋㅋ And don't talk nonsense... Most of top idol vocalists are from SM.

2. [+196, -15] When I saw SNSD and EXO for the first time, I didn't even know that they were from SM but their visuals and performances made me in awe. After finding it out, I could only say 'as expected of Lee Soo Man'.

3. [+184, -19] Yes, they look fancy and classy for some reason ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, SM visuals are a wall.

4. [+59, -1] Their concepts, clothes, makeup, and dances are all classy... Their sexy stuff doesn't look cheap. Their average visual is good.

5. [+53, -3] I think it has more to do with SM's good skills rather than SM idols' looks. Just look at the traitors. If idols from other companies join SM, they'll get much prettier and handsomer.

6. [+50, -1] Pann underrates SM so much ㅋㅋ They think SM kids lip-sync for 365 days. Stop underrating them.

7. [+50, -2] I saved this picture of Soo Man's flower garden as soon as I saw it ㅠㅠ



8. [+47, -4] TVXQ and SHINee will come to your mind if you think of talented groups. They're both from SM ㅋㅋ Stop mentioning how untalented they are.

9. [+35, -0] Soo Man's flower garden



10. [+34, -0] The idols have good looks but I think SM's skills are jjang

11. [+31, -0] People like SM visuals because they're also charming. No matter how much you bash SM, most of them are top level. I don't think Soo Man saves money when it comes to makeup, hair, and styling. They know exactly what the fans want and this is why I'm an SM stan ㅋㅋ

12. [+31, -97] Yeah their talents are decreasing because they only look for visuals

13. [+26, -102] Yes and SM kids are the most untalented ones

Back To Top