K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM ,YG, JYP


Pann: SM YG JYP

1. [+606, -3]
SM: I put everyone because I don't know what you'll like
YG: I won't show because I don't know what you'll like
JYP: I'm here because I don't know what you'll like

2. [+258, -1] Three companies have different pros and cons... But there isn't a company that can replace these three companies.

3. [+254, -4] No one knows when YG artist's comeback is except Yang Hyun Suk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Winner is a rookie group but they're been on a hiatus for more than a year, fuck. While other rookie groups release three albums, Winner releases one.

4. [+81, -0] SM collects the stans' bank accounts

5. [+81, -0] SM, "one of these members must be your type"

6. [+69, -0] For JYP, the PD team-kills everyone. He won #1 when Miss A was promoting. When Wonder Girls was promoting, he went on Infinity Challenge ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's OK, just let them have comebacks.

7. [+66, -1] There's a rumor that the columns of GodSM's artium are from the stans' bank accounts. It must be true... At least one of the door knobs in my bias' dorm must be from my money, right?

8. [+52, -0] YG stans have given up now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We're just waiting blankly. We keep replaying the stuff we already watched. We don't even believe the comeback articles, although we get excited. The teasers randomly pop up at some point, hahaha.

9. [+49, -1] Can JYP please promote the kids? Even JYP artists are promoting themselves ㅋㅋ Day6 is so talented, handsome, and have good music but I don't think JYP is planning to send them on music shows or public channels. It's like I want to stan them but JYP doesn't let me ㅋㅋ

10. [+48, -0] So where are Wonder Girls and Day6

11. [+46, -1] SM: "money is the best!" YG: "my kids are the best!" JYP: "I'm the best!" It's an old saying. Nowadays, YG is like, "my kids aren't the best, money and I are the best!"

12. [+32, -3] Soo Man's flower garden. Hyun Suk's jewel box.

13. [+32, -1] At least one of SM's toilet papers must be from my money

14. [+31, -0] JYP's problem is America. SM's problem is China. YG's problem is pharmacy.

15. [+31, -2] For JYP, only if 2PM stayed stable ㅠㅠ

16. [+14, -0] Look how defensive FNC bugs are. CNBLUE's digital sales are completely flopping this time. FT Island is old news. N.Flying is a flop. AOA's digital and physical sale are just average.

Back To Top