K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet's 'Dumb Dumb' comeback + SHINee comparison

Pann: What do you think of Red Velvet's song?

1. [+109, -25] The song is not catchy but it's unique. I don't know which part is the chorus. I like the 'dumb dumb dumb' part. But I really want to get rid of the rap part.

2. [+93, -20] It's catchy. I listened to it twice and I keep hearing dumb dumb dumb dumb.

3. [+79, -23] They look the prettiest when they're dancing without any effects. Why did they put freckles, glasses, and dark lights... The song's fine.

4. [+61, -3] For SM songs, you must listen to them at least 3 times

5. [+51, -1] Seulgi's voice at the start had me dying

6. [+50, -1] 1st listen: hm... the song is a mess. 2nd listen: dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

7. [+45, -2] Even if you think the song's bad, all you'll think of is dumb dumb dumb



8. [+38, -3] I think the story of Dumb Dumb is The Little Mermaid. The Mermaid has red hair and she can't talk. The teaser emphasized their legs. I think they mixed The Little Mermaid and Red Shoes along with other fairytales. Maybe the whole album is about fairytales and each b-side has a fairytale that matches it. Just my thoughts...



9. [+36, -2] As an SM stan, I can guarantee that this is not the time where SM is promoting Red Velvet properly. SM releases a hit song after a weird song and weird concept. It's not the time for Red Velvet. I'm not saying that the song is weird, though.

10. [+30, -1] The b-sides are so good ㅠㅠ It's like the shock I got from f(x). The title track is not as good as b-sides but it's the same case for all SM singers. The b-sides are jjang.

-

Pann: Red Velvet is like female SHINee

1. [+86, -2] I thought female SHINee was f(x)

2. [+77, -36] Don't touch SHINee, they're at a different level from Red Velvet

3. [+65, -0] Just don't, Red Velvet will get hate...

4. [+37, -0] Both are so pretty



5. [+37, -0] I don't see the similarity except the number of the members. Both have different charms.

6. [+36, -0] All SM songs are similar. SNSD songs sound like f(x) and f(x) songs sound like SHINee. It's all like that.

Back To Top