K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Nine Muses members & their unpopularity


Minha



Kyungri



Hyuna



Sojin



Hyemi



Sungah



Keumjo



Erin

-

Pann: Unknown girl group that doesn't have a visual error

1. [+126, -5] Hul, what's with these responses? I'm a non-fan but I love Nine Muses. They can sing and have good voices. I don't know why they're not getting popular. They're flowers with a scent, they even attract a non-fan.

2. [+63, -34] I admit they're pretty but they don't have a strong vocalist... Kyungri and another member have good voices but their singing is so-so.

3. [+61, -44] I watched their performance and saw a big error. The girl with short hair and weird bangs.

4. [+26, -0] Let's get popular, Namu ㅠㅠ



5. [+21, -2] Isn't she really pretty?



6. [+16, -1] Their company has Nine Muses and ZE:A and yet they can't get the groups popular.

7. [+14, -0] Most of their title tracks are good. I love Wild.

8. [+14, -0] I'm not a fan but I watched Namu Cast because I like them. They seemed to have cool personalities and were funny.

9. [+10, -0] I'm a fan of Namu and I think people don't know their charm because they're not on the broadcast much ㅠㅠ Namu's fandom is actually stable though...

10. [+8, -0] I've been a fan since Dolls. I think the reason why they're not getting popular is because they don't have an outstanding vocalist. Most Namu members can sing decently. They're good but they're similar so people can't pick the best vocalist. They don't have a powerful vocal like SNSD Taeyeon, Sistar Hyorin, Girl's Day Minah, and Apink Eunji. They need to have a strong vocalist who can carry the song but they don't have one. Sera was the main vocalist but after she left, they're all similar... I think they could've gotten popular if Sera was still there. Why did Shin Joohak have to let Sera go when she was the ace?

Back To Top