1st generation - Eugene & Sung Yuri
2nd generation - Yoona & Suzy
3rd generation - Naeun & Seolhyun
4th generation - Irene & Mijoo
Pann: Visual representatives of 1st vs 2nd vs 3rd vs 4th generations
1. [+118, -10] What's with 3rd and 4th generations ㅋㅋ The third generation of girl groups didn't even occur yet ㅋㅋ Boy groups have theirs but for girl groups, there's no top girl group after SNSD. Just because they're temporarily popular by men, it doesn't mean that they're the generation representative.
2. [+71, -17] Why Seolhyun?
3. [+71, -5] Yoona and Suzy look amazing
4. [+32, -11] The visuals are getting worse and worse, especially Mijoo. She's pretty but if she's the visual representative of 4th generation, the generation is definitely the worst.
5. [+28, -12] Why Mijoo? Doesn't she get mixed opinions?
6. [+25, -2] Sung Yuri, Eugene, Yoona, and Suzy are no joke... They're like goddesses. 1st and 2nd generations are definitely pretty.
7. [+23, -0] Sung Yuri still looks pretty after years
8. [+21, -4] Yoona and Suzy are so pretty. But I think the 1st generation visuals would've looked even more amazing if they had modern makeup on.
9. [+20, -1] 2nd generation is Yoona and Hara. 3rd generation is Suzy.
10. [+20, -0] Suzy and Seolhyun's debut years are only different by a couple of years ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's just that Suzy got popular so fast. Seolhyun is just starting to get popular. 2nd gen is Yoona and 3rd gen is Suzy.
11. [+16, -2] I think the legends end at 2nd generation... Sorry to the 3rd and 4th gen visuals but Naeun, Seolhyun, Irene, and Mijoo lack comparing to Sung Yuri, Yoona, Suzy, and Eugene. They're not typical beauties but it's not like they have classy auras or strong innocence...