K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B2ST Kikwang's visual


Pann: Isn't he really handsome?

1. [+117, -3] He's not typically handsome but his face is likable and cute. His smile makes me smile...

2. [+108, -9] Yes he's handsome

3. [+97, -3] I think he's not mentioned because he's not typically handsome. He's charming.

4. [+51, -2] His big eyes, big nose, and big mouth fit into his small face. His facial features are very balanced. He's handsome and he's talented enough to have debuted as a solo before B2ST. He's a main dancer and he's been composing songs since last year. He has constant acting promotions and he had no personality controversy. Park Jin Young said, "he knows his own talent very well", but people don't seem to notice him...



5. [+47, -0] I think he's typically handsome? I found him handsome when B2ST debuted. He's not a sculpture but he's definitely handsome.

6. [+46, -2] B2ST members are all handsome... seriously

7. [+36, -0] His facial features are very confident and his eye smile is so pretty



8. [+36, -1] He's so handsome... I'm not joking, he's my ideal type

9. [+30, -0] When he was a trainee ㅋㅋ He's handsome and he hasn't changed



10. [+30, -0] Do you have to have double eyelids to be considered handsome? He has big eyes, high nose, dark eyebrows, V line, and thick and pretty lips. Isn't he handsome?

11. [+28, -0] I didn't find Kikwang handsome but I was surprised at how handsome he was during Fiction. Since then, I've been eyeing him in variety shows. He's not typically handsome but he's handsome for some reason. I find myself chasing Kikwang with my eyes when he's on broadcast ㅋㅋ

12. [+28, -1] He's handsome ㅠㅠ All B2ST members are handsome but they're not mentioned ㅠㅠ

Back To Top