K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Favorite IU song


Pann: Most favorite IU song

1. [+68, -2] The First Breakup, That Night

2. [+51, -1] Voice Mail for me

3. [+32, -5] All of her self-composed songs ㅠㅠ

4. [+25, -0] Raindrop for me... Whenever I listen to the song, it drives me crazy

5. [+25, -0] Bad Day is a really good song, it's so emotional. I can't choose only one song though. I also like Voice Mail, I Really Don't Like Her, Knee, and etc. She has a lot of good songs.

6. [+22, -1] Someday. It was in Dream High.

7. [+21, -0] Every End Of The Day. The song makes me happy.

8. [+18, -1] Secret!!! You should listen to it, it suits IU's voice so well!

9. [+14, -0] Voice Mail! It's sad when they say "the message has been cancelled" at the end ㅠㅠ

10. [+14, -1] Wallpaper Design <3

Back To Top