K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM Rookies girls are untalented?

Pann: Crazy, I just listened to SM Rookies girls singing and

(Pann criticizes all Rookies girls' singing, especially Lami)

1. [+135, -2] SM stans also don't like Rookies ㅋㅋ They were fine until Red Velvet. And they're not guaranteed to debut anyways ㅋㅋ

2. [+127, -8] As an SM stan and a Sone, current SM makes me miss DB5K, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry, the young girls' passionate Into The New World, and the cute boys' Replay. I also miss f(x) who were unique and visual shocks...

3. [+103, -4] Their looks are also mediocre

4. [+48, -1] I'm also an SM stan and EXO is my bias. For some reason, I don't like the Rookies. I adore all artists starting from TVXQ to Red Velvet. I don't know why but I don't want Rookies to debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially that scammer should never debut.

5. [+35, -0] SM's management is honestly the top in our country. I think it's too early to judge. EXO and Red Velvet were called flops when they debuted but they're popular now.

6. [+32, -2] Why are you judging based on the Rookies ㅋㅋ SM has a plenty of other trainees

7. [+30, -2] All of the main vocalists got kicked out because of their bad personalities. Because of that, their original lineup had to be completely changed. They're currently looking for main vocalists. There's no solution for all Rookies now. I don't think SM will let them debut like that ㅋㅋ

8. [+29, -0] When the girls debut, I'm sure SM will hurriedly put a main vocalist like Chen and Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top