K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you pity any group that you're not a fan of?

Pann: Do you pity any group that you're not a fan of?

1. [+146, -14] JYJ and BAP

2. [+106, -9] I feel sorry to say I pity them... I'm not a fan but I want to cheer for JYJ and BAP

3. [+104, -10] Guys, BAP is having a comeback either this year or next year!!! Please support them!

4. [+52, -47] Lovelyz

5. [+43, -1] Ladies' Code... I felt really bad...

6. [+39, -20] JYJ, BAP, Lovelyz, F(x), Apink, SNSD

7. [+37, -0] JYJ ㅠㅠ They're enlisting without a public broadcast comeback... They must be desperate to be on the stage ㅠㅠ But I feel proud that they're still releasing albums and working hard with their flawless talents and visuals. Even though all I can do is wait, I'm proud to be your fan. Let's walk on a flowery path, JYJ <3



8. [+25, -0] Spica. They were at an ambiguous spot and they're suddenly not appearing. Boa was recently on Mask Best Singer, is it a possibility?

9. [+18, -3] Nine Muses and ZE:A. Nine Muses have amazing visuals, proportions, and heights but they're not getting popular. ZE:A only does individual promotions. People only know Hyungsik, Kwanghee, and Dongjoon.

10. [+16, -2] MBLAQ

11. [+13, -0] FT Island. I think they would've been much more successful if they were in a right company.

12. [+12, -0] Teen Top. They debuted in the same year as Infinite and was very popular until 2012~2013. They're suddenly not appearing. But Infinite got so popular and hoobaes like B1A4 and Block B are also getting so popular. I feel bad ㅠㅠ I hope they do well, the company has no solution. Hwaiting, Angels.

Back To Top