K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy group nugudom - Topp Dogg, My Name, 100%, NU'EST


Topp Dogg



My Name



100%



NU'EST

-

Pann: Boy groups that were expected to get popular

1. [+28, -2] NU'EST is so-so because there are too many controversies of their personalities. The anecdotes from the people around them also tell that it's not a baseless rumor.

2. [+25, -0] I've only heard of the group names... It's a pity

3. [+23, -0] I thought U-KISS would get popular ㅠㅠ I predicted some groups to get popular and U-KISS is the only group that flopped. I liked Eli.

4. [+13, -0] 100% had good songs

5. [+12, -0] Life is about timing. Those boy groups weren't promoted enough by their companies. The most important factor is that idols need to have a unique charm but they don't. NU'EST is a waste, though. Their songs are really good and they have good singers and good visuals. I guess they'll have a comeback if Seventeen gets popular.

6. [+8, -0] 100%'s Guy Like Me is such a good song. Please listen to it.

7. [+8, -2] It's mostly because of their companies. Rookie groups from big companies get attention no matter what and they appear on public broadcast. So they're able to gain fans easily and faster. Successful idols from small companies are amazing.

8. [+8, -0] It's because 100%'s company is not promoting the group and is debuting Up10tion instead.

9. [+6, -0] Dalmatian and Led Apple for me... Led Apple's songs are my type. Let The Wind Blow ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+5, -0] NU'EST is because of the company. They have good songs like Hello and I'm Bad. They were about to get popular but then the stupid company sent them off to Japan. That's why I'm nervous about Seventeen... Are you reading this, #Pledis?

11. [+5, -1] NU'EST's domestic popularity is non-existence but their international popularity is on par with other idols. That's why it's hard for K-fans to stan them.

Back To Top