K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

24K Sungoh copies BTS V?


Q) "You're famous for being a lookalike of BTS V"

Sungoh) "I've heard that a lot since before. There were a lot of talks about it from Korean fans and especially from international fans. They even asked, "is he your lost twin?" "is he your brother?" But I want to appeal my charm as 24K's Sungoh."



His recent comeback teaser with obvious V's styling



24K and BTS looking similar?



His bare face without V's styling

-

Pann: 24K Sungoh is seriously too much ㅋㅋ

1. [+126, -3]



2. [+94, -0] I won't mention his styling and concept because his company chooses them but he says himself that he looks like V and copies V's selcas ㅋㅋ I'm speechless

3. [+91, -1] He's copying V from head to toe ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -1] Armys, please speak nicely. I know that you're frustrated because Sungoh is copying Taehyung but tone down your words. And can all of you stop calling him a nugu? Every singer was a nugu. Just a year ago, BTS was also called a nugu and got so much hate. I can't bring myself to hate Sungoh.

5. [+44, -1] What is this guy?



6. [+42, -0] I think he's trying to pull a V-Baek... And Taetae never looks this awkward when he takes a photo with someone else ㅋㅋ



7. [+38, -0] A lot of his selcas are copying V's unique facial expression and lips

8. [+35, -2] I think I know what he's intending to do

Back To Top