Pann: The facial expression that only women know
1. [+129, -3] "That's her? Pfff"
2. [+122, -1]
Men: "Her smile is so pretty"
Women: "Look how the bitch is snorting at me, so annoying."
3. [+117, -3] "Oh, that's her?"
4. [+72, -0] This picture is the cover of a book 'Psychology of Girls'. The model was asked to make a specific facial expression by the author. The author asked her to make a face as if seeing someone who was talked behind people's backs. The face of "oh, that's her?" It's not about women being jealous. Whether you're a girl or a guy, if you can't recognize the facial expression, you should learn how to defend yourself from a fox. It's very similar to "unnie, you don't like me, right?" face.
5. [+28, -0] It's a cover of Psychology of Girls
6. [+27, -2] I'm a woman but I don't know the facial expression
7. [+22, -0] I'm a guy and it's my instinct. Imagine that you're a girl and another girl that you don't know stares at you. And she looks at you just like that. Do you see the "h" from her mouth? Her mouth is not moving nor talking but we can tell that she's secretly laughing. "Oh, that's her? Pfff." "You look like dust, pfff." "You're so unwise, pfff." It's like getting laughed by a bitch when you're walking without thinking anything. I think this is why 98% of women get pissed off.
8. [+22, -0] It makes me upset for some reason.