K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rookie girl group copies Red Velvet?


Pann: Did they get their idea from Red Velvet?

1. [+66, -3] It's not just because they're blonde, it's because their outfits are totally similar ㅋㅋ They're not typical tennis skirts, their skirts have the same design as Red Velvet ones. I'm not a fan but I think it's true that they copied some parts.

2. [+42, -1] Sweatshirts with skirts ㅋㅋ The skirts are especially obvious. I've never seen skirts with those cuts except Red Velvet. They're also all blonde... Are they copying GFriend's method of copying SNSD for recognition?

3. [+33, -1] Hul daebak, I really thought it was Red Velvet... I don't mind blonde hair but the styling is too similar, especially the skirt cut... Are they trying to get attention like this?

4. [+17, -0] The blonde hair doesn't matter but the skirt is very similar to the one Red Velvet wore. Their colors are all Red Velvet colors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's honestly true that they copied Red Velvet.

5. [+16, -0] They're like a poor version of Red Velvet

6. [+13, -0] I'm non-fan but I also thought the same thing. They're copying Red Velvet's hair colors with their outfit colors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -1] Are they myB? I went to Music Bank filming to see my bias and they were giving out their promotional files.

8. [+12, -0] Why do their skirts look so cheap? Their shirts are fine but the skirts look like they were roughly made.

Back To Top