K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Part-time worker at Park Myung Soo's club


Pann: Part-time worker at Park Myung Soo's club

1. [+49, -2] He has a very good body but it doesn't match his face. That's so so for me.

2. [+35, -2] Wow his tits are bigger than mine

3. [+34, -0] He got a nose job

4. [+25, -1] I've seen a plenty of common Gangnam plastic women but this guy is a really common Gangnam plastic man

5. [+18, -0] Dirty. What's with his clothes? It's the same as marketing with women's breasts.

6. [+16, -0] Am I the only one who finds him so-so?

7. [+7, -0] He's a glamour, I envy him

8. [+6, -1] I saw other pictures of him and he was taking pictures with women while wearing suspenders only. I thought Park Myung Soo was running a host bar.

Back To Top