Article: [Music@report] "I'm not a girl anymore"... Aesthetic of exposure
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2725, -54] But do you have to strip like that to show that you're not a girl anymore? ㅋㅋ They already don't look like girls.
2. [+1762, -88] It's a pity, is striping the only way to get popular?
3. [+1319, -61] Do they think we want to see their backs? It's uselessly ruining their images.
- Exactly. They should rather show the front.
- I like it though
4. [+1139, -49] OK... yeah.
5. [+1121, -52] No, they're being like, "I'm going hard because I'm not doing that well these days."
6. [+241, -18] Show us that you can be sexy without stripping like Uhm Jung Hwa and Ivy~
7. [+231, -8] Is the pose a trend? ㅋㅋ They all look similar
8. [+185, -9] Hyuna's butt is emptier than I thought
9. [+175, -6] Park Ji Yoon stil looked sexy with just leg exposure in a skirt ripped on the side during Adult Ceremony...
10. [+168, -13] What the, did Jessica end up like that? Ha...