K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Your favorite song from recent girl group battle?

Sistar - Shake It
Apink - Remember
AOA - Heart Attack
SNSD - Party
Girl's Day - Ring My Bell
Mamamoo - Um Oh Ah Yeah
Nine Muses - Hurt Locker

-

Pann: Which song do you like the most from recent girl group battle?

1. [+130, -59] Heart Attack, Um Oh Ah Yeah, Shake It

2. [+127, -97] Party



3. [+122, -93] Remember is a good song to listen at night ㅠ I like Party, Hurt Locker, and everything



4. [+43, -33] Party and Heart Attack

5. [+42, -3] Um Oh Ah Yeah and Heart Attack

6. [+40, -27] I like songs that fit the season. SNSD's Party is my favorite because it's very summer-like.

7. [+34, -7] Remember is a good song. I like Party, Um Oh Ah Yeah, Hurt Locker, and Ring My Bell as well.

8. [+32, -3] I like Heart Attack so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At first, I thought the song was messy but it's so catchy. Also Um Oh Ah Yeah <3

9. [+26, -1] I like all but Um Oh Ah Yeah is the best

10. [+22, -2] Mamamoo, Apink, SNSD

11. [+21, -4] I was anticipating for Apink's song because a lot of people liked it but it was so bland... I don't even remember any part.

12. [+19, -6] Am I the only one who likes Ring My Bell? Is it because of their attitude controversy? Anyways, it's Heart Attack, Ring My Bell, Hurt Locker, Party, Um Oh Ah Yeah, and Shake It for me.

Back To Top