K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Changing opinions on Abnormal Summit Yuta?


Pann: Abnormal Summit Yuta's attitude

(Pann views Yuta positively)

1. [+211, -17] He's likable because he looks pretty but SM is only bringing him hate. I feel bad for Takuya and Julian ㅋㅋ

2. [+136, -83] The company is the problem. Yuta is fine.

3. [+122, -3] This is what the PD of Abnormal Summit wanted. People will complain about the member change but once the episode airs, the opinions turn positive and the ratings increase. This is what they expected.

4. [+110, -2] Other panelists are doing better than him. Just admit that you like his face, not his attitude.

5. [+99, -105] He honestly talks well and he's witty.

6. [+84, -2] I knew there will be ulppas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(tn: ulppa = fan of an idol's looks)

7. [+51, -1] I honestly miss Slender Hand...



8. [+30, -0] It's boring after the member change. Sami and the Brazilian fight all the time and seeing Yuta reminds me of Takuya, it's frustrating. I want them to remove Yuta, Sami, and Brazilian and bring Takuya, Ilya, and Julian back.

9. [+16, -0] Takuya auditioned alone to be on the show. Did they have to steal his spot like that? I remember him being excited for the first anniversary... After kimigayo scandal, I seldom watched the show but I don't watch the show at all now.

Back To Top