K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yang Hong Seok spotted going to Cube + second Hyunseung?


Pann: Yang Hong Seok spotted going to Cube

1. [+172, -3] Are they calling him 'second Hyunseung' just because he joined Cube from a YG trainee? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

2. [+168, -2] Look how he's trying to clean his image. Second Hyunseung, my ass. Don't even dream of having 'Cube Entertainment' on your profile. No, just don't be on the TV at all.

3. [+160, -3] Hyunseung worked so hard to be in B2ST. How can this kid be called 'second Hyunseung', I'm so offended ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -0] Second Hyunseung?? Hyunseung was dancing in a practice room while this kid was cursing at Sung Si Kyung on Lovestagram. I know that Cube sucks at management but how can they cast someone like him...

5. [+42, -0] Second Hyunseung, my ass ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -1] Everybody says Hyunseung trained so hard and he still goes to the practice room when he doesn't have schedules. He learns composing, he lives hard, he's innocent, and he loves his fans. He gives a shy smile when a fan gives him a fan letter. I know that he's called 'second Hyunseung' because he went to Cube from YG but I hope I won't hear it anymore.



7. [+38, -0] Honestly, is there an idol who has bad personalities in Cube? Even Acube never had a bad kid. I hope he'll be kicked out. How can he be compared to Hyunseung?

8. [+33, -0] How can he be second Hyunseung when their personalities are opposite ㅋㅋ

9. [+26, -0] The most I see him, the more I find him interesting... How can he call Park Bo Gum ugly with that face? He's so shameless.



10. [+23, -0] It disgusts me how my singer is gonna use the same practice room as him. Please leave before you pollute the place.

Back To Top