K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Most shocking rap?

Pann: What was the most shocking rap you've ever heard?

1. [+149, -29] "Spread all your legs like this is a gynecologist"

2. [+139, -6] Black Nut's Graduation Album

3. [+138, -27] "Spread all your legs like this is a gynecologist." I never get mad at these things because I'm numb but this line pissed me off as soon as I heard it.

4. [+72, -4] "Yoo Hweee Yeoool's Sketchwiboook~" by Jimin

5. [+61, -58] "I'm surprised, menboong! He wants to see my bare face! I really like him! Should I show it to him!" "Pops, it's melting in my mouth. It's full and it's melting my mouth. Baby boy, other guys don't know anything. You pick plain clothes because you're so fine." These two ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both girls are pretty but their rapping is...

6. [+58, -1] Zico's Battle Royale. I was so shocked. Every lyric was touching and speaking the truth.

7. [+58, -82] Chanyeol and Sehun's rap

8. [+52, -8] "Bling bling is Jonghyun~ Our fierce Taemin~ Tofu leader Onew~ SHINee's ultimate Key~ Fire charisma Minho~ My name is Minho~"

9. [+47, -7] There was this BTS guy who rapped, "my tongue skills that will send guys and girls to Hong Kong" 
(tn: Hong Kong is a slang of sexual pleasure in Korean)

10. [+45, -1] "I'm sexy, the hot trendy girl group~"

11. [+35, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Show Me The Money

12. [+7, -0] "Yoo Hweee Yeol's Sketchbooook~ Radio Star baaabyyyy~" Fuck

Back To Top