Pann: Isn't EXID also a case of a success by sexualization?
1. [+73, -2] The members are pretty and talented but their popularity came from the erotic dance
2. [+69, -1] True
3. [+58, -1] They're labelled as talented because of Solji's amazing singing talent. They would've gotten so much hate if it wasn't Solji.
4. [+29, -4] They were a nugu for 2 years, it's not that long. Girl's Day was 3 years, Tahhiti has been a nugu for 4 years. A lot of groups are longer. You don't need to feel bad for EXID.
5. [+27, -57] The dance isn't really anything but Hani makes it sexier
6. [+25, -4] I don't understand why Hani calls herself a natural beauty. If you see their debut photos, it's obvious that she reduced her cheekbones.
7. [+24, -0] The lyrics "I keep shaking up and down"... Obviously portraying sex
8. [+18, -0] I was surprised when I watched an unaired version of Up & Down. But it's not a big deal anymore because a lot of singers strip nowadays.