K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Differences between actor fans and idol fans

Actor fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the comebacks"
Idol fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the after-dramas"

Actor fans: "It's interesting how they know all the chart rankings"
Idol fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the ratings"

Actor fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the composers and producers"
Idol fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the writers, directors, and past works"

Actor fans: "Is the comeback timing that important?"
Idol fans: "Is the timeslot that important?"

Actor fans: "I'm jealous how they get to go to the music show filmings"
Idol fans: "I'm jealous how they get to see their biases in dramas everyday"

Actor fans: "It must be very hard to do steaming"
Idol fans: "It must be very hard to do voting for awards"

Actor fans: "It must be confusing to memorize all of the members"
Idol fans: "It must be boring to stan one person"


-

Pann: Differences between actor fans and idol fans

1. [+34, -0] "It must be boring to stan one person" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree

2. [+6, -0] Woah, I'm an actor fan and idol fans are so interesting. I'm honestly so jealous at how they get to go to the music show filmings ㅠㅠ The concerts, too...

3. [+5, -0] I'm an actor fan and the ratings stress me a lot ㅠㅠ I thought the new drama would get daebak ratings but ㅠㅠ My actor is doing a great job but the writers and the production lack a bit. It got good responses on the Internet though ㅠㅠ Checking the ratings every week makes me so nervous. I just want the drama to end already ㅋㅋ

4. [+5, -0] I'm a JYJ fan and I agree with both sides

5. [+4, -0] I have to be both, fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top