K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B2uty promotes B2ST in Maplestory 2


Pann: People ask Cube to promote their artists and this is what they do

1. [+65, -1] It was actually done by a fan. In Maplestory 2, you can pay cash and put a picture there for a certain amount of time. The fans and the singers have to promote for Cube ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't cost that much, it's like $5 for a couple of hours.

2. [+55, -1] You can put a picture for a certain amount of time in Maplestory 2 ㅋㅋ A B2uty must've put the picture, so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ B2ST will pre-release a song 'Have To Go To Work' on July 20, please pay attention~ B2ST will have a comeback with 'Ordinary' on July 27!




3. [+40, -3] What the fuck is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does Cube not do any promotions?

4. [+28, -0] I'm also a Maplestory user ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's more. I was playing the game and I found this. I zoomed into the picture and it was B2ST ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I figured out by the Rose lightsticks and the number of the members.




5. [+22, -1] Hul, is Cube not doing any promotions? B2ST has big popularity but I didn't even know that they were having a comeback. Hul... I was wondering how serious it was and it seems really serious.

6. [+21, -0] Cube picks good tracks, whether it's because of Junhyung or not ㅠㅠ I'm an SM stan and SM's title tracks give me a cancer. I say "the song grows on me" because I'm a fan. SNSD's new song is at least better than Yoo Young Jin's songs.

7. [+20, -0] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so mean.. They should promote the group ㅠㅠ I hope the CEO would get better soon ㅠㅠ

8. [+19, -2] It's not Cube but the fans also promote like this because ACube also doesn't do promotions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




9. [+17, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of CubeTrash. Zero promotion. The fans have to do the work. What's frustrating is that non-fans think Cube is a good company.

10. [+16, -0] Unnies, I put posters of Doojoon on Let's Eat and BTOB's new song in the convenience store I work at ㅋㅋ


Back To Top