K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Whereabouts of YG girl group


Pann: Recent whereabouts of YG girl group Pink Punk

1. [+32, -0] These girls shouldn't go for a fierce concept like 2NE1. They will suit a fancy and cute concept. Please avoid stuff like baggy pants with chains...

2. [+23, -0] I'm trying to get into YG and I'm honestly sad... I won't make it anyways but it makes me sad ㅠㅠ

3. [+22, -4] Their visuals are so-so except Kim Jisoo... Why does YG put only one visual in each group?

4. [+12, -0] They should debut with a classy concept like Winner. I'm not saying that they should become female Winner but they should do a fancy concept that's unlike YG.

5. [+11, -0] Why are they all so tall...

6. [+9, -0] Hul, why are there so many tall kids unlike YG? Winner and these girls.

7. [+6, -1] This girl looks like Naeun. I'm a girl but I like this type ^^

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+6, -0] Woah, their leg length is no joke

9. [+5, -0] Kim Jisoo will be extremely pretty if she loses weight and gets more care

10. [+5, -0] It's true that they can't debut because they don't have a vocalist ㅋㅋ The new girl group has Lisa in charge of dancing, Jennie in charge of rapping, and Jisoo in charge of visual. But they can't debut yet because they don't have a main vocalist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top