They had finished recording their album, filmed the music video, and J&K season 2 was planned. But it was all cancelled after Jessica left SNSD.
Pann: Cancelled subunit even though they finished recording
1. [+227, -262] Is Jessica some kind of a bitch to get such hate? I'm not a fan but you guys make me want to shield her ㅋㅋ It could've been the most important choice of her life and she had to give up a lot for her dream. Loyalty? Their span as a girl group was dying because they were turning into Dating Generation after all those dating news. Their value as SNSD was decreasing. They're still the top girl group but do you think they'll be the same after 3 years? 5 years? Do you think they'll still have the most fans after 10 years? It's not like she terminated her contract with SM, she's still under SM. Jessica saw the future.
2. [+221, -83] Jessica is freaking irresponsible ㅋㅋ
3. [+160, -21] It's a waste... Can they just release it? I don't like Jessica but I'm curious because a subunit of sisters sounds interesting.
4. [+67, -5] The most annoying idol ㅋㅋ It's like a male idol bringing his girlfriend to schedules, telling his group twice that he's gonna withdraw but changing his mind after starting his business. The members then tell him to focus on group promotions but he goes to America with his girlfriend. Coming back to the country just a day before their China tour. He gets mad because his group kicks him out right before the China tour (Chinese popularity is important for his business). He says on Weibo that he got kicked out by his members and make fans hate on the members. But what? Seeing the future? Future???? Fuck. Imagine doing a group project and a bitch comes with her boyfriend. She comes just before the presentation starts and pretends to be the victim and gets your group members hated. Tell me if she's seeing the future ㅋㅋ
5. [+52, -4] They finished recording, filmed music video, and planned the show but she left. How is this a waste? She's just very irresponsible.
6. [+49, -2] Jessica supporters always have the same logic. "Why are you hating when she's choosing her own path" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She could've withdrew beautifully if she focused on SNSD promotions before withdrawing. She was kicked out because she was too focused on her business with her boyfriend and yet acted like the victim. She should focus on design career if she wants to be a designer but she keeps mentioning SNSD in her interviews ㅋㅋ Her cold attitude was problematic when she was in SNSD but she says hi at the airport and acts all kind. She follows EXO traitors on SNS. She's no different from them.
7. [+39, -1] Let me refute the best reply. They have to renew their contracts soon so it could've ended beautifully. But she left on her own because of her own greed. It's pathetic how people are saying she's preparing for the future. If she wanted to leave for her own future, Yoona and Taeyeon could've done the same thing before. She's just irresponsible and selfish. A salaryman has to teach his work to a new salaryman before leaving his company and it's not easy to fire someone. Imagine how she affected the group promotions. She was even caught at a club but Yoona and Taeyeon were accused instead. She never clarified for them but fans still shielded her. Sones are saints. Krystal knows the members, how uncomfortable she must be. Selfish and irresponsible. She's the same as Sulli but worse. At least Sulli got sexual insults but she left by herself.
8. [+34, -3] Krystal is suffering. Sulli and her unnie, ugh... My goddess-nim... ㅠㅠ