K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sojin's Instagram pictures with blonde hair



Pann: Sojin's Instagram pictures keep getting prettier

1. [+53, -20] She has a charming face but blonde hair doesn't suit her ㅠㅠ

2. [+38, -18] She looks young but she looks like her age. They say Minah and Sojin look like the same age but Sojin has more wrinkles in pictures

3. [+38, -11] The members all seem to be close, it looks good

4. [+25, -6] Sojin is pretty but blonde hair is a big no. She suits dark hair

5. [+23, -8] Her blonde hair kills me <3



6. [+19, -4] Pretty

7. [+18, -3] Soji ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I heard that she had some healing while filming One Fine Day



8. [+15, -2] Look at the downvotes and hateful comments ㅋㅋ Are you jealous because she's said to be dating DO? ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -7] Our unnie <3 I prefer her brown hair but I also like her blonde hair!

10. [+10, -4] I didn't know that the first picture was Sojin... Blonde hair doesn't suit her

Back To Top