Pann: Public reactions to Sistar vs SNSD
(Pann lists netizens' comments on Sistar vs SNSD)
1. [+73, -18] SNSD
2. [+58, -36] SNSD had public recognition as big as Sistar during their first three years. They now don't have public recognition, just look at their songs
3. [+44, -24] Sistar has a lot of sajaegi accuses
4. [+25, -2] The reason why SM gives crap songs to SNSD is because they only depend on SNSD's public recognition and fandom. They just give whatever song they like. People even say SNSD will win even if they sing the national anthem. They're a girl group with public recognition and big fandom ㅋㅋ SNSD's popularity was no joke from 2009 to 2012. After that, their songs started getting weird and they were too many girl groups. Some say only their fans listen to their songs but there isn't any girl group that exceeds SNSD's public recognition, fandom, and popularity
5. [+22, -2] SNSD will totally slay as long as they don't bring a weird song likr Mr. Mr.
6. [+20, -1] SNSD does a different concept with every comeback. Every singer sings a typical love song from the same composers but SNSD does different genres like hip-hop. It gets mixed opinions but it's the biggest advantage. They're setting up trends as a top girl group. When SNSD debuted, they made a path for girl group by appealing as girls, but now, they're expanding K-pop and the lifespan of girl groups. It's amazing. People don't like SNSD's songs because they're used to common beats but their songs will be recognized in the future. SNSD is not only dancing and singing, they're getting K-pop groups more recognized. Don't view it negatively even if they're doing a genre that's hard to understand. SNSD is an amazing group. It's hard for a boy group to release five full albums but a girl group is doing it. I'm also proud of them because they're promoting our country. I'm looking forward to their comeback
7. [+17, -6] Why do people think SNSD's public recognition lacks to Sistar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ask anyone on the street and more people will know SNSD than Sistar. Or are you young?
8. [+16, -1] But Sistar always does the same concept with similar composers