K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee's talent


Pann: I think this group has the best talent

1. [+218, -17] True. I always get goosebumps when I watch SHINee's stages but I'm a pig.

2. [+182, -12] Yes, I admit SHINee... They're really different from their debut.

3. [+180, -11] It's good that all members can sing, but each member has such a good voice.... They're all unique. I don't need to explain that Onew's voice is one of the top ones. Jonghyun's voice is soft, deep, thin, and sensitive unlike Onew. Lee Soo Man is a genius for putting them in one group. They also have a pretty voice like Taemin. When they reach the climax, Taemin's voice broadens the song. Minho's deep and sweet voice... I think Key is the uniquest one. It's very pop-ish... I find it very sexy and cool.

4. [+171, -101] BTOB. BTOB is really talented, it's one of the prides I have as a Melody. Their singing doesn't lack anywhere.



5. [+82, -40] BTOB. Their rappers can sing, too. Even Sungjae is considered to be the worst.

6. [+64, -2] SHINee is very hard-working. I admit it.

7. [+63, -1] Even non-fans can tell SHINee members when they hear the songs. They have good voices... My friends are non-fans but they can tell the members.

8. [+56, -0] I've always liked SHINee songs since I was young. I'm seeing a lot of changes in Minho. He used to sound 'th' a lot but in recent songs, I can tell that he worked on his pronunciation. People always point out Minho's lack of talent when they praise SHINee but I think he improved a lot. I hope he keeps on getting better.

9. [+53, -2] SHINee, B2ST, BTOB, and JYJ for me!

10. [+53, -0] Thanks for viewing SHINee positively. SHINee members worked hard to be here, especially Taeminnie ㅠㅠ I'm proud of them.

11. [+51, -0] Taemin used to look like a baby but at some point, he started to attract people with his eyes... His voice is sexy and Jonghyun's voice is erotic ㅠㅠㅠ

Back To Top