1) My Mom is an Alien (dark, milk, white chocolate)
2) Almond Bong Bong (almond)
3) Gone with the Wind (cheesecake)
4) Cherry Jubilee (cherry)
5) Shooting Star (popping candies)
Pann: Top 5 ice creams at Baskin Robbins in the past 30 years
1. [+200, -109] I really hate mint chocolate, I never eat it. It tastes spicy and like a toothpaste. I don't even know if I'm eating ice cream or toothpaste. It gets extremely mixed opinions.
2. [+199, -127] Where's mint choco?
3. [+133, -32] It's invalid since there's no New York Cheese
4. [+36, -6] Am I the only one who dislikes Shooting Star? The popping stuff bothers me from eating it.
5. [+36, -0] My Mom is an Alien was released less than 30 years ago, how is this on the list?
6. [+30, -8] Strawberry in Love is the best one, why is no one talking about it?
7. [+29, -2] People, it's not like mint tastes like toothpaste, the toothpaste tastes like mint. Why are you saying mint tastes like toothpaste?
8. [+29, -0] I personally love Choco Tree Forest... Who's crazy over green tea and choco flavor?