K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Most liked ice creams at Baskin Robbins


1) My Mom is an Alien (dark, milk, white chocolate)
2) Almond Bong Bong (almond)
3) Gone with the Wind (cheesecake)
4) Cherry Jubilee (cherry)
5) Shooting Star (popping candies)

-

Pann: Top 5 ice creams at Baskin Robbins in the past 30 years

1. [+200, -109] I really hate mint chocolate, I never eat it. It tastes spicy and like a toothpaste. I don't even know if I'm eating ice cream or toothpaste. It gets extremely mixed opinions.

2. [+199, -127] Where's mint choco?

3. [+133, -32] It's invalid since there's no New York Cheese

4. [+36, -6] Am I the only one who dislikes Shooting Star? The popping stuff bothers me from eating it.

5. [+36, -0] My Mom is an Alien was released less than 30 years ago, how is this on the list?

6. [+30, -8] Strawberry in Love is the best one, why is no one talking about it?

7. [+29, -2] People, it's not like mint tastes like toothpaste, the toothpaste tastes like mint. Why are you saying mint tastes like toothpaste?

8. [+29, -0] I personally love Choco Tree Forest... Who's crazy over green tea and choco flavor? 

Back To Top