K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Park Myung Soo runs away from his fan and gets caught


Pann: A celebrity who runs away because he doesn't want to give his autograph ㅋㅋ

1. [+150, -0] He'll also get mad if she doesn't follow him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+134, -0]
Myungsoo: "Go away!" (wipes his saliva)
Girl: (catches him)
Myungsoo: "Ugh, what's your name"
Girl: "I'm OO"
Myungsoo: "Pretty name" (rubs her head) "Study hard and listen to your parents"
Girl: "Okay"
Myungsoo: "Okay go away now!"
Girl: (grabs his arm)
Myungsoo: "I'm gonna go~ Let me go!"

3. [+97, -0] It's driving me crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

4. [+32, -0] Myungsoo's concept is to run away... He's witty enough to get caught

5. [+27, -0] Why is he trying to run away as much as he could ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -0] The girl is cute, too ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+17, -0] I saw him at a club and it was funny because he was just like how Infinity Challenge members describe him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Be healthy, G.Park ㅋㅋ

Back To Top