K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Girl's Day's teaser images


Pann: Collection of Girl's Day's teaser images

1. [+54, -5] Yura is so pretty

2. [+37, -3] Goddess Yura



3. [+37, -9] The concept looks promising

4. [+28, -0] I'm a girl but I find Yura lovely. She's honest, cute, innocent, pretty, and has an amazing body. As I was watching WGM, I realized that men will go crazy for someone like her.

5. [+25, -3] Wow these are their best pictures~ Yura looks really good

6. [+22, -4] Yura suit it. Isn't Minah pretty? I was wowed

7. [+21, -0] Yura looks prettier with light makeup



8. [+21, -9] I like how four of them have different charms ㅠㅠ

9. [+20, -11] They don't have an ugly member ㅋㅋ They're likable because they're uniquely pretty, Girl's Day jjang.

10. [+13, -1] Sojin looks 24. I find Sojin the prettiest.

Back To Top