K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cube announces that they will hold an audition for 'second Troublemaker'


Cube is holding an official audition to form second Troublemaker duo.

The chosen members will promote as the next Troublemaker.




=

Instiz: Cube randomly holds an audition for second Troublemaker

- But will they be able to pull of the concept as well as Hyunseung and Hyuna? And they'll also be very pressured

- Huh? Non-celebrities will debut as Troublemaker right away??

- You can never find a great chemistry like them

- Originals are always the best

- Who came up with this disgraceful idea?

- So do you have to audition as a duo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I don't think you can criticize it. I'm sure Hyunseung and Hyuna's opinions were contributed in this. I don't think it's bad for the team

- Aren't they obviously the top coed duo? I heard that Cube sucks at promoting but I didn't know that it was this bad. Do you think Troublemaker fans will be happy to see a Troublemaker album which is sung by other people?

- They're indeed troublemakers. Why not use the original kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Cube's hobby is to make my life harder

- I told you to work, not to mess around, you stupid blue square...

Back To Top