K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.50] Discusses age + guest Jo Minki

I thought of dropping this show because of the decreasing popularity and slow subs, but I decided to continue because I think it's nice to have articles where we can discuss other countries' issues.


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Minki gets disappointed at Zhang Yuan's logic, "the editing is saving him"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+299, -16] Zhang Yuan was never logical anyways ㅋㅋ

2. [+224, -21] Agreed. He has a lot of fans because he's handsome but I don't understand why he's on TV. He's not logical, his speaking is not good, and his opinions are based on weird morals. He gets especially weird when he talks about China. He always goes, "because China is big~ because China is strong~" His sinocentrism is seriously annoying

3. [+180, -14] Can he please study Korean if he's here to earn money... Isn't it the basic manner?

4. [+116, -33] You guys didn't realize that this show was 'Zhang Yuan Summit' in the first place? The staff is the slave of fangirls, it's a show to worship Zhang Yuan... That's why I don't watch it

5. [+91, -19] The China representative needs to be replaced because he's tarnishing China's image

6. [+58, -9] Finally Zhang Yuan' bubble starts to burst ㅋㅋ Illogical with severe sinocentrism, he also ignored his students at his academy because he has celebrity disease ㅋㅋ He's not even that handsome, I don't understand why he has so many fans ㅋㅋ

7. [+49, -4] I thought Zhang Yuan won a lottery when he got into SM but he's getting more antis because of his celebrity disease. Abnormal Summit also completely lost their popularity because the trend shifted from foreigners to chefs. Broadcast trends change very quickly. This show won't last long

8. [+40, -1] His poor Korean also makes him illogical but he originally lacks logic. He doesn't have flexible thoughts and he's stubborn. What's worse is that he doesn't admit it




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Minki's daughter Jo Yoonkyung shows her love towards Zhang Yuan, "I'm willing to wash his feet"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+262, -47] I don't hate Zhang Yuan but I was glad when Jun Hyun Moo pointed out that Zhang Yuan was anticipating to be picked ㅋㅋ I don't understand why all female guests say they like Zhang Yuan

2. [+203, -17] Jo Minki ajusshi talks calmly and is kind~ He's a nice person

3. [+153, -45] She studied in Beijing but all she could do was introducing herself and she couldn't even say, "I want to make cosmetics"... My Chinese is poor because I only studied it for three months but even I can say the sentence

4. [+36, -3] Before, Jo Minki's daughter said that her boyfriend looks a bit like L and I saw a comment that said, "he must look like Zhang Yuan then." The comment was right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She likes guys that are like L and Zhang Yuan

5. [+20, -1] Is she having a trip to broadcast stations with her dad?




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jo Yoonkyung's nonsense Chinese conversation with Zhang Yuan 'laughter'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+249, -17] Zhang Yuan is very conservative... Tyler speaks Korean better than me

2. [+214, -65] Zhang Yuan and his severe sinocentrism is gross

3. [+128, -11] Hul, she's Jo Minki with long hair

4. [+94, -29] Jo Minki's daughter recently graduated a high school in China but why is her Chinese so bad? How did she even attend a school there?

5. [+58, -9] I'm looking forward to the next week's episode. It was a topic that I wanted to see. (tn: They're going to discuss peace & World War 3)




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Daniel deludes himself, "I think of Won Bin when someone calls me ajusshi"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+261, -10] Gerniel is so funny these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're not boring anymore

2. [+228, -34] 'Global Culture War' and 'I'm waiting for it' jokes are not funny at all. Can they stop them?

3. [+171, -47] Jun Hyun Moo disses others to be funny... He's starting to look like Kim Gura

4. [+150, -52] I find Daniel much handsomer than Won Bin

5. [+60, -6] Can they stop singing? Do they think this is a music show or something... It's not like they can sing, either. I changed the channel because I didn't want to hear it




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Ilya shows a Russian fan who got plastic surgery to look like Michael Jackson 'shocking'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+56, -1] Hul, getting plastic surgery to that extent...

2. [+24, -1] He really looks the same. I was a fan of Michael Jackson, too

3. [+8, -2] Hul, I couldn't even distinguish the two. He totally looks the same

Back To Top