K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrity connections

Pann: Who has celebrity connections

1. [+171, -2] It's not a celebrity but my history teacher is my uncle. When the teachers are in process of making exams, I would visit my grandma's home and my uncle locks himself in his room ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+91, -4] My mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's not a celebrity but she was an extra on Song Ilguk's drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry. My mom is jjang.

3. [+85, -10] Everybody quiet!! My mom's friend lives in the US and she lives next to Katy Perry
- [+8, -0] Sorry but Katy Perry doesn't live in the States ㅡㅡ Think before you bark. Why are people even upvoting this ㅋㅋ
- [+2, -0] Maybe it's a lookalike of Katy Perry?

4. [+51, -3] I'm a cousin of Krystal and Jessica but I don't feel like I'm their cousin because I only saw them when I was young. We used to be awkward when we saw each other for the first time but after we got close, we played like boys ㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -0] Yook Sungjae used to live in my neighborhood before. Sungjae grabbed my cheek when I was young. Once again, he didn't pinch my cheek to tell that I'm cute, he literally 'grabbed' my cheek.

6. [+37, -0] I don't know them personally but Infinite lives a floor below me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think there are three of them with the manager ㅋㅋ I see a lot of celebrities.

7. [+37, -0] I'm a cousin of Yoo Sangmoo but our age gap is huge ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -0] My dad's friend's son is Ji Changwook.

9. [+30, -1] My aunt's high school student is Chen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jongdae jjang <3

10. [+28, -0] Do you know Bangtan Jin? He used to live next to me... I was a bit close to him... haha

11. [+26, -0] My oppa is into hip-hop so he hangs out at underground a lot. He's friends with Block B Zico...

12. [+21, -0] My uncle is a music show PD. When I was in elementary school, I fooled around in waiting rooms without knowing anything. I went into VIXX's waiting room and they were unpopular at that time. I drank water from the fridge because no one was there but I got caught by N. You know, the dark person.

13. [+19, -0] My dad was smoking in a smoking room and Ha Jung Woo joined him

14. [+17, -0] My cousin unnie is a vocal trainer at SM. I went to her wedding and SHINee was there.

15. [+16, -0] I'm the closest to this male hoobae in my school and he's a dongsaeng of EXID Junghwa. He carefully told me about it after Up & Down got popular. I told him to get autographs of all members ㅋㅋ

16. [+16, -0] My mom's friend's son is SHINee Jonghyun... He's literally an umchinah to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. [+12, -0] I know Naeun's dongsaeng ㅋㅋ Her family is very rich.

18. [+11, -0] I'm studying aboard and Ariana Grande's home and my home are separated only by a building

20. [+11, -0] Jungkook is in my next next class. I saw him and talked to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so handsome with a high nose.

Back To Top