K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy groups with unreachable psycho-ness


BTOB



Block B



Bigbang

-

Pann: Groups that have unreachable psycho-ness

1. [+64, -2] Indeed


"I shed tears... why? I finally found the answer after endless concerns. It's my mentality that never collapses no matter what others say. Is my heart touched by that? Because tears don't lie..."


2. [+49, -1] Indeed



3. [+33, -4] Bangtan is more loud than being psychos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so loud because they're unorganized.

4. [+26, -0] Shinhwa has the best psycho-ness, though



5. [+22, -2] I burst into laughter when they were naming Taeyang's babies on Bigbang's Season Greeting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dong Jun (coin), Dong Gaseu (donkatsu), Don Dali, Dong Seoyang (Eastern West)

6. [+21, -1] It reminds me of the funny pictures of Block B and BTOB ㅋㅋ I was reading the comments on the Pann and I almost became a fan of Block B. They're dangerous with their stan-attracting skills.

7. [+19, -0] Ah, these hyungs are doing it again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At least Seungri is the most normal one ㅋㅋ



8. [+18, -8] BTOB, Bangtan Boys, Block B

9. [+16, -0] BTOB members are real psychos ㅋㅋ People think Peniel is normal but this is what he posted on his Instagram. I thought he was insane. They're psychos at another level.


Self-edited search terms on Naver:
Peniel sexual stamina
Peniel don't even hit him with a penis
Peniel urology
Peniel I want to be like him
Peniel powerful sex


10. [+15, -0] Hah... I came here thinking Shinhwa. Is this a generation gap ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top