K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Abnormal Summit reps say changes will be made to the show


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' reps, "we're making changes for the first anniversary... No details are confirmed"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+265, -5] Please change well. If you're being greedy, it'll only be worse... I stopped watching Witch Hunt after they changed the format

2. [+225, -92] Can they stop their "~jjeon" "~issue" and the abnormal song? Also the monkey act and hitting Yoo Se Yoon's arms. I don't know why the Korean MCs keep doing these weird jokes and I hate how they cut off discussions and do their gags

3. [+207, -7] This show taught me a lot of things that I didn't know. They also portray difficult topics funnily. I think it's a very useful show

4. [+40, -0] Don't make stupid changes and Jun Hyun Moo needs to stop his global war gags. It's boring

5. [+38, -14] I like Tyler because he's smart with excellent Korean but I hate his arrogant expression when others have different opinions than him. He gets so sensitive when others talk about USA. He always looks bored and annoyed, it's dislikeable

6. [+35, -0] Why are you guys ignoring Sam lately, especially Jun Hyun Moo? He doesn't talk as often

7. [+32, -4] Zhang Yuan and Tyler think what they say is always right and what others say is always wrong

8. [+30, -15] The MCs are mean. They keep making fun of the foreigners' pronunciation. It's not easy to discuss in a foreign language and yet they keep correcting the panelists

9. [+30, -5] I seriously look forward to every Monday to watch Abnormal Summit but I hope they keep things as it is now ㅠㅠ Henry is going to be on Canada episode on My Friend's House and I really hate how he's going to mess up the show ㅠㅠ

10. [+26, -8] Tyler is as nationalistic as Zhang Yuan. Germany as "boring", China as "gag", Canada as "babo hyung", Belgium as "talkative", France vs Italy. The panelists portray funny images but USA wants to be the serious main character. That's what they call 'nationalistic USA'. Tyler gets way too sensitive when someone jokingly disses USA. It's typical American mind where they think other countries don't dare to criticize USA because USA is the best. It's better to cast another American and take Tyler out

11. [+24, -3] It could end up like Misuda. That show used to be so popular and it completely flopped after changing the format

12. [+23, -11] I want to suggest this as a big fan. I want Tyler, as USA representative, to talk about the anthrax terror in the US

13. [+22, -2] It looks more and more scripted. This show used to be really funny in early episodes but now I don't watch it anymore like Witch Hunt

Back To Top