K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What if your singer is gay?



Pann: What if your singer is gay?

1. [+193, -6] I wouldn't mind but I'm worried that they might be hurt by the public's reaction

2. [+122, -4] I'm not against it but I'd feel strange. I'm also worried about the public's reaction

3. [+95, -35] I'd like it. Well... I'd like it ㅠㅠ

4. [+57, -7] We're only fans, we can't interfere on that part. We have to respect them as people, not singers. What can we do with their preferences? As a fan, I only have to cheer for them

5. [+51, -0] Some fans hate shipping but I like it ㅋㅋ I have no prejudice against gay but I'd feel strange

6. [+42, -0] I wouldn't feel anything. No I'd feel something but I'll respect them

7. [+35, -1] Date each other if you can't be mine

8. [+35, -3] I actually prefer my ship being real than dating a girl ㅋㅋ Sorry...

9. [+32, -0] As long as their private life is clean. Just because you're straight, it doesn't mean that you're clean

10. [+29, -0] Most stans' mindset is "it's better for them to be gay if they can't be mine"

11. [+23, -0] There are a ton of idols in our country, at least one of them has to be gay



Back To Top