K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The incident of Byul - Haha - Jeon Hyebin


1. Jeon Hyebin and Haha knew each other since Non Stop 3. Jeon Hyebin and Byul are same-age friends.

2. Aug 2nd (12 days before the announcement of Haha's marriage) On Taxi, Haha revealed that he had asked Jeon Hyebin out and she rejected him. He talked about it without Jeon Hyebin's permission.



3. At that time, Jeon Hyebin wasn't in Korea to film Law of the Jungle. She didn't know about the news.

4. After 12 days, Haha & Byul announced their marriage.

5. Jeon Hyebin came back to Korea and saw the news of Haha & Byul's marriage and her rejecting Haha.



JHB: "After coming back from filming Jungle, I read the articles of Haha oppa becoming a husband of lovely Byul, whom I rejected coldly ㅋㅋ Sorry Haha oppa, I thought you were joking back then~ Byul-ah! Haha oppa! Congratulations ^^ You guys match so well! I envy you!"

Haha: "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hollywood style! Thanks!^^"

6. Jeon Hyebin was suddenly seen as rude and got backlash because the public didn't know that Haha had talked about it without her permission.



7. Jeon Hyebin tweeted an apology



Byul: "I have this man on my side thanks to you rejecting him ㅋㅋ We know that it was a joke, we know how you feel~ Don't be too hurt ㅠㅠ But if you're very sorry, then... pay... us...more... at our wedding.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

JHB: "OK OK ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was sweating so much ^^ I feel like I lost 30 years of my lifespan ㅎㅎ Thanks Byul~ I'll pay you exclusively..."

-

Pann: The truth of Byul-Haha-Jeon Hyebin incident

1. [+253, -1] It's good that Jeon Hyebin has good personalities. If I was her, I'd be really mad and dumbfounded

2. [+211, -6] Haha talks without thinking ㅡㅡ

3. [+127, -1] The solution is to stay off of SNS

4. [+52, -14] Look how the couple is idiotic, so speechless

5. [+44, -0] Don't we all know that Jeon Hyebin has good personalities?

6. [+39, -1] I like Jeon Hyebin because she's pretty and her acting was good in Chosun Gunman. I was so sad to see her getting bashed at that time ㅠㅠ I want Jeon Hyebin to get more popular

7. [+38, -0] Haha would've lived as a loser if he didn't have Yoo Jae Suk ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -2] Haha, this jerk behaves just like how he looks. I know that Infinity Challenge is a variety show but he's so rude to the hyungs

9. [+33, -2] Look at the way Byul talks ㅡㅡ What's wrong with her? Jeon Hyebin is a saint

10. [+31, -1] Jeon Hyebin must be so frustrated. Haha is the one who first talked about it and she only responded to that

11. [+30, -1] I know about Haha but Byul... ㅋㅋ I see why they're married ㅋㅋ

12. [+30, -2] On SNS, Haha asked fans to give him diapers instead of Pororo gifts. His trashy mentality ㅋㅋ He's immature



Back To Top