K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee's comeback + lack of promotions



Pann: I like SHINee's music because it's different from mainstream music

1. [+66, -5] Guys, we'll promote SHINee since SM is not going it... The genre is deep house. It's Europe-style, fresh, cool and unique. The sounds are not common and the lyrics are relatable... I recommend all the songs!

2. [+65, -4] Agreed... All songs are totally amazing. On Melon, a review said, "it's as good as having a pool full of Sprite, drinking it, and dying" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+65, -5] I'm listening to SHINee and they're really good at singing ㅋㅋ I never knew that Key was this good. His voice is so unique and his high notes surprised me... I love Onew and Taemin's voices. No need to mention Jonghyun and Minho is decent

4. [+33, -0] I heard that View is written by Jonghyun, God Jonghyun ㅠㅠ I like how their music is not some typical love or breakup songs... Relatable lyrics...

5. [+31, -0] I'm a fan of other SM group and I understand why Shawols are so proud of being Shawols ㅋㅋ This is really legendary. Let's promote because fucking SM is not going it. The b-sides are all gold ㅋㅋ I almost cried when I listened to An Encore and Love Sick

-

Pann: The reason why SHINee fans are extremely mad right now (feat. SM stans)

(Pann criticizes SM's lack of promotions for SHINee)

1. [+73, -1] What SM needs to do: 1. SHINee's comeback promotions. 2. SHINee's music video. 3. Opening fanclubs including SHINee World (charging EXO-L + making fanclubs for f(x) & Red Velvet) 4. F(x) concert. 5. Super Junior promotions. 6. No overlapping comebacks, no team-kills

2. [+64, -2] I envy Shawols, my fandom doesn't even have a name. Fuck, we've been more than 5 years ㅡㅡ

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+56, -1] Zero article even though SHINee's tracks are released... No MV teaser and no highlight medley ㅋㅋ No music video ㅋㅋ Do they think releasing the album is everything? Are they not gonna do any media-play? When the album is such high quality? Do they think f(x)'s official color is enough? I heard that they're debuting a few more groups this year, how about making f(x)'s fanclub instead

4. [+35, -1] We've been though a lot of dirt, I don't even feel anything... And they need to open SHINee World fanclub

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+25, -4] I'm a stan of EXO and SHINee but this is too different from EXO ㅋㅋ For EXO, as soon as 2015 started, they released 'coming soon' teaser and media-played so much for 4 months. They had a comeback in April with the two traitors leaving, but the members had individual teasers and I could tell how much effort was put into it. But people have no idea that SHINee is having a comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they think a short CF is enough ㅋㅋ The title track is far from public-friendly. Anyways, please do at least quarter of EXO's promotions... fuck

6. [+18, -1] But I’ll be crooked and torture you, I’m not easy

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top