Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jun Hyun Moo coolly deals with a racist comment towards him, "are you radioactive?"
Source: TV Report via Nate
Jun Hyun Moo: "In Netherlands, I was on a boat to cross Amsterdam and a Dutch person asked me, "are you radioactive?" because they thought I was Japanese. I replied, "yes, just like you are!" I don't hold back when it comes to this kind of thing."
(tn: 'radioactive' is an indication to Japan's radiation problem)
1. [+1061, -30] "Yes! Just like you are~" ㅋㅋ He replied wittily. Jun Hyun Moo is likable because he's witty and funny ^^
2. [+932, -21] Woah his quick reactions are the best!! Imagining it makes me feel great ㅋㅋ
3. [+781, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+112, -3] Takuya's face didn't look good when he was talking about it
5. [+111, -4] I heard that Netherlands is very anti-Japan and I guess it's true. Fuck, we're treated as radiated monkeys because of Japan. Fuck this ㅋㅋ
6. [+103, -5] I envy his English skills that are enough to understand this ㅠㅠ
7. [+89, -8] You have to speak good English to understand that... Of course, he's an elite
8. [+73, -5] When I was studying aboard, there was a Dutch student and he looked down on Asians so obviously. He first approached me and asked me to be friends. I told him that I'm from Korea and he asked me back, "North or South?" on purpose. I asked him if he was kidding and he said it's a joke. Other than this, he looked down on all Asians in obvious ways
9. [+71, -6] No matter what, Jun Hyun Moo was able to say that because he's an educated MC. Other airhead celebrities could never deal like that
10. [+67, -2] The reason why people have to be educated
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Tyler vs Ilya, is showing hatred 'freedom of speech'?
Source: Xports News via Naver
Tyler: "Hatred is freedom of speech, it's acceptable"
Ilya: "Hatred shouldn't be tolerated because people are affected by it"
1. [+240, -15] The level of the discussion boosts up because the guest is Jin Joong Kwon
2. [+221, -16] I agree with Jin Joong Kwon professor. Today's discussion was high quality
3. [+191, -10] It was easy to understand because Jin Joong Kwon organized it well
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jin Joong Kwon's fluent German... Daniel, "you speak really well"
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+522, -51] Today's Abnormal Summit was so good... I expected Jin Joong Kwon prof's amazing discussion but G12 was too eager ㅋㅋ He looked like a neutral person neutralizing the discussion but it still shows that his class is different ㅋㅋ His speaking is really great. But I don't agree with Tyler ㅠㅠ Maybe it's an American's perspective but just like Ilya said, it's not freedom anymore if someone's affected by it. Anyways, this episode was a good episode in a while ㅋㅋ A discussion show should discuss, after all
2. [+446, -11] Today's episode was good. Ilya and Tyler's speaking skills are amazing
3. [+410, -13] Today's topic was hard and heavy for the cast but it really looked like a legit discussion
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Jin Joong Kwon talks to Daniel in German... "Daniel's professor jokes are funny"
Source: Heraldbiz via Naver
1. [+1894, -42] German Daniel has good pronunciation and his vocabulary is very advanced. His vocabulary is on par with a native Korean who's good at speaking. He has strong opinions but he doesn't force them... His smiling face is so likable. I wondered if he'd do well because he joined the show late but he looks like an original member. Gerniel is the best!
2. [+1347, -69] Zhang Yuan's sinocentrism is seriously severe
3. [+1313, -82] Jin Joong Kwon's sayings are great because his knowledge backs up what he says. Abnormal Summit members look foolish because this is a variety show. Today's episode was a real discussion instead of a variety show. It was interesting
Article: [Video] Jin Joong Kwon and Daniel talk in German
Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+263, -50] Today's Abnormal Summit was legend. Please guest often, Jin Joong Kwon. I liked how you organized the discussion. I got to hear so many opinions. This is beyond a TV show
2. [+255, -59] Today was a real summit. The level is so different. I thought about hatred seriously and again, ilbe users are disgusting...
3. [+178, -22] I wonder how bilingual and trilingual people's brains look like