K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Hong Seok Chun invites a lot of people to his birthday parties



Instiz: The reason why Hong Seok Chun invites a lot of people to his birthday parties


HSC: "At my birthday party, you'd see famous celebrities like Yeon Jung Hoon and Kim Jaejoong. I tell people who's going to be at my birthday party, and my non-celebrity friends would all come to see the celebrities. Total of 130 people were at the party."


Park Misun: "130 people? It's not like you're having a 70th birthday!"


HSC: "EXCUSE ME!!"


HSC: "Do you think I can gather people at my wedding or my children's first birthday?"


HSC: "My birthday is the only chance for me to get money!" 
(In Korea, people give money at weddings and children's first birthday parties)

Yoo Jae Suk: "It's reasonable for him to have such big birthday parties."


=


- He looks so cute in the last picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Children's birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's funny but I feel bad at the same time...

- Hong Seok Chun is so likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This oppa is so charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The safest oppa in the world

- Hong Seok Chun is the only person who can be funny with this stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top