K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BBC fandom gets controversial after Block B scandal



Pann: Block B is so-so and BBCs are worse


1. [+214, -243] It's true that us BBCs are at fault but you people are criticizing us blindly. We'd apologize if you criticize logically. You even swear at us with curses, I even got called a slut. It was my first time of being called like that. I was so mad. Be logical. We know that you guys never even listen to us, how can we refute calmly? Stop being stubborn, it's gross. Are you gonna spread around if I call you a slut? Stop what you're doing... and speak logically. And let me apologize for our controversy. I talked roughly because I was mad. I'm sorry for acting like this. So please try to listen. I'm sorry and please do

2. [+151, -212] Block B hwaiting

3. [+104, -212] HER is still a trend? That song is old~

4. [+70, -19] The best reply is pathetic ㅋㅋ Everybody knows why Block B is getting criticized except Block B fans. You guys are not at the position to be mad. Kimono is Japanese culture, isn't it?

5. [+61, -3] The teaser is indeed controversial. But what kind of a fan wouldn't be mad if their singers get criticized? I'm sorry that a minority of fans are acting like that. BBCs won't be mad if you don't post stuff like this in the first place. Please stop with this. They've reflected for Thailand scandal. Please don't bring up the past

6. [+56, -33] The double standards of fangirls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Weren't you guys saying that you liked BBCs and how you wanted to be friends with them ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -11] The public defends Bigbang and Block B because they have many fans and talents, but they're really delinquents



Back To Top