K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taemin & Kai



Pann: Kai and Taemin's aura











-

1. [+180, -17] Kim Jongin...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+148, -8] People get along with similar people... They both have good personalities, talents, looks, and everything ㅠㅠ

3. [+131, -3] I love Jongin-Taemin line ㅠㅠ Be friends forever!!! I'll stan you both... *opens my wallet, uses my credit card, cries

4. [+63, -0] I really envy that they're rivals but also friends... Having a friend like that means you have a successful life.. Taemin and Jongin are perfectly successful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+52, -4] I'm a Shawol. I watched Jongin because he's Taemin's friend and now my main bias is SHINee and my side bias is EXO. Be best friends forever~

6. [+52, -0] I really love Jongin and Taemin. Love them

7. [+44, -0] They go to a coffee shop, do rock, paper, scissors, and the one who loses has to poke cactus

8. [+44, -0] I entered EXO's fandom because Jongin is Taemin's best friend ㅠㅠ My main fandom is Shawol and my side fandom is EXO



Back To Top