K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Bangtan Boys' MV teaser for 'I Need You'



Pann: Is Bangtan crazy?













=


1. [+64, -20] I'm an EXO-L and Bangtan's concept seems no joke~ My friends, especially YG stans, are about to switch their fandoms ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope EXO and Bangtan get close. Bangtan hwaiting~

2. [+56, -8] This song is daebak good ㅠㅠ I think it's the best song from Bangtan so far. Honestly... I'm being careful but... Shouldn't you bring this level of a song to compete Bigbang? Many Armys say the timing is bad but Bigbang is legend and role model of Bangtan. Bangtan needs to come with good music and talents to compete. No need to mention the rappers and I like how the vocalists have many parts ㅠㅠ

3. [+55, -1] This is a real love song of Bangtan. Danger is nothing compare to this ㅠㅠ Slow song for the title track is a good choice...

4. [+30, -0] Imagine how good it would sound with the rap... I'm seriously looking forward to this ㅠㅠ

5. [+25, -0] Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa concept ㅠㅠ Big Hit is finally doing some work ㅋㅋ The members were always good. Never give up and make them have the first win by doing endless streaming. They've prepared this comeback for 6 months, we need to work hard, too!

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+23, -2] Out of the countless idols, this is the only group that I have all their songs on my iPod

7. [+22, -0] I want to listen to the rap. The lyrics must be amazing ㅠㅠ

8. [+21, -1] This song must be legendary... For Danger, the teaser was good but the overall comeback was disappointing... But I'm getting good feelings for this. They finally found their own color... Hwaiting for Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa


Back To Top